Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Shredded
Well, I have complained about my post-pregnancy body and now I am going to do something about it. After carrying all the extra weight in pregnancy and experiencing really painful joint pain in my knees when kneeling and having trouble breathing I am very very determined to get this extra 30-40lbs off. So a couple weeks ago I researched on Amazon and found Jillian Michael's shredded dvd. If I do this workout for 30 days it states I can lose up to 20lbs. Hmmm...I figure why not. It's 20 minutes a day I can fit in between feedings. And maybe if I am really motivated and can fit it in my schedule I can ride my bike for 30 minutes After seeing my picture (can't believe I put it on my banner will be taking a better picture soon) of Craig and I on Father's Day I am now more determined than ever to whip my hiney into shape. Last night I did 20 minutes and felt soooo good. I had so much energy and was just a little sore. I did have shin splints all night but I was proud of myself for working out and actually being able to do all the cardio elements (and now that I have done the jumping jacks and butt kicks I have to say I need a better bra). So here's to the new shredded me...hopefully before the end of summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment