Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birthday with family

We celebrated my birthday with Grandma and PawPaw and Craig's brother Ricky, our sweet sister-in-law Megan, and our sweet nephew Christopher this weekend. It was very nice but Brendan was really really tired. I'm not sure why because he slept well and had no night terrors. Maybe it was the fact that he has been holding in his poopy for the past three days. He doesn't want to wear diapers anymore and is peepeeing on the potty great! But he refuses to sit on the potty or poop in a diaper. He doesn't want to even put a diaper on except at night. Anyway, he is doing really well on his fits and is really listening and hasn't been in too many time outs the past week (at least I can count the times on one hand now). This is really progress for us.

Here you can see how tired he is (and check out all the blue eye staring back at you-and it looks like Annaliese will have them too):

I have the sweetest babies! Grandma Pat is trying to get Annaliese in the picture too. She was wearing thin at that point but I think she did great and it was probably nice for Grandma and Aunt Megan and PawPaw to get to hold her a little while.

Here's a great picture of Gram with Annaliese (she looks so beautiful):And one with PawPaw (check out her chunky legs-I could just eat her up):

And then I had to go feed her. Some people have breastfed babies that eat every few hours...everyone one of my babies like to eat and sleep on the breast (for hours). I love it but it does make me a little stressed because I still need to take care of Trinity and Brendan, workout, ummm....go to the bathroom every blue moon. But on the other hand it makes me rest when I would probably be doing way too much. I'm just really blessed to have these beautiful healthy children!

No comments:

Post a Comment