Saturday, July 25, 2009

God answers

I am so excited...we have our food stamps! Last night we checked the balance and it said 10cents. This morning Craig checked one more time before he left for the store-we had a full balance! Woohooo!! Praise God!!

And just another little blessing...Annaliese is waking up grunting and groaning (Craig says she sounds like James Brown) and looks for me. When she sees me she gives me a full body smile! So cute!! She grunts and squeals kicks her chubby little legs and smiles this big toothless smile. Oh she melts my heart! And after her feeding marathons the last three nights and Brendan's night terrors during those same nights her smile washes away any resentment I may have at not getting my z's.

I've also noticed her small pupil dilating in different lights. It's not dilating and contracting as obvious as her normal sized pupil but could this just be a physiological issue? I hope so...or maybe God is answering another prayer and healing her little eye. We'll see in about a month.

What a great finish to a much better week. And Mom, thank you so much for your encouragement all week through everything you were already going through. As Brendan would tell me...I so love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Kari,

    Love the new blog picture! They are so beautiful. Glad to hear you guys are doing better and so thankful for the progress you are seeing in Annaliese. God is good!

    ReplyDelete