What a great birthday! Craig and the kids made my day so special. They blew up balloons and decorated the kitchen and made me a yummy cake. They got me two books and two CD's of Christian music to get me pumped while I workout. We went for a walk and I got to workout later (had to workout after that decadent cake) and then this afternoon he got some chinese food and rented a dollar movie for us to watch tonight. It was nice and relaxing...just how I like it!
My new mixer!! Thanks Mom & Dad...I can't wait to break this baby in! You all will have to come down now and taste my creations!
And here's the cake Craig and the kids made for me...yummy! Double chocolate fudge with dark chocolate covered strawberries (you should have seen Brendan's face...and the rest of his body as he helped).
I am so blessed. Here's a scary picture of me (I hadn't even brushed my hair and of course no make-up) and a pretty one of Trinity. Annaliese is sleeping so don't worry she is not nursing!

Once I have my face on and hair fixed I'll get a picture on here of my other birthday present...the home highlights Craig helped me with. They turned out great...now if I could just trim and cut my own hair...anyway Happy Birthday to me!!
And Brendan just wanted to eat the cake and didn't want to get in the picture so here's the back of his head.
No comments:
Post a Comment