Here are some pictures I promised of Brendan (and some more of Trinity) who when not interrupting my lessons is busy tackling and aggravating the best dog in the world Chipperdoodle!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
School is in
Today was our second day of school... and by God's grace we've done really well! We finish most of her school by 1pm and Brendan manages to interrupt us only a few hundred times. He keeps it to short interruptions so I can't complain too much. He repeats what I say to Trinity and she gets aggravated like, "Can't you see I'm trying to listen?". But I think really she is just enjoying school so much that she doesn't want him to bother us. It's always been our time together since he's been born. And Annaliese is so awesome!! She just eats and sleeps through most of the lessons and wakes up smiling. It's so nice!!
Here are some pictures I promised of Brendan (and some more of Trinity) who when not interrupting my lessons is busy tackling and aggravating the best dog in the world Chipperdoodle!
Here are some pictures I promised of Brendan (and some more of Trinity) who when not interrupting my lessons is busy tackling and aggravating the best dog in the world Chipperdoodle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment