On her way to ballet
Trinity loves ballet and I find her on her toes leaping and dancing around the house as she plays, talks to me, and does her school work and chores. Her teacher even told Craig when he picked her up from class that she is working really hard. She is already a very happy, delicate, sweet, very feminine little girl and this is just her thing. I look at these pictures and sometimes when we are eating supper or saying bedtime prayers I glance over at her and am amazed at how she's grown into this beautiful young lady. I know she's only 8 1/2 but I am already seeing certain facial expressions that make her seem older than she is. It's a little unnerving but so exciting at the same time. She is such a beautiful young lady/child. I am so glad she loves Jesus and hasn't changed from the sweet loving infant and toddler she was. On any given day she is just full of smiles and hugs. It even looks like baby sister will be following in her footsteps. It's amazing to me how similar those two are and how Brendan can be so ...what's the word I'm looking for....oh yeah BOY. I love my sweet babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment