Sunday, October 25, 2009

Take my picture


This is what Brendan's new thing is...he says take my picture and then this is what he does: 

On the left he's telling me to take his picture and then proceeds to put his hands up to block his face....then to the right he jumps down from his chair and runs away...then he gets upset I don't chase him with the camera...

Here I start to take his picture and right when I press the button he starts to run toward me and look at the mischievous grin on his face in the right picture as he zips by me full speed








Here is a picture of my grease monkey at lunch...he is getting the seeds out of his (really Craig's) tangerine and then proceeds to smear the juice into his hair and table-so gross...







Here on the left he finally sees I'm taking a picture of him and grinning turns his head so I can't take a picture of his face














Here is my ham now getting in front of Annaliese as I go to take her picture and of course he thinks it's hilarious to show that he's gettin' nekkid... (can you say jealous of little sissy? I can I remember being the middle kid)


And here he is at it again...can you see little Annaliese trying to look at the camera?  He was laughing as he got in front of the camera (which Trinity is holding) so that he could make crazy faces at Annaliese and be in the picture at the same time.  What a mess.  And I remember vaguely being a little crazy like this too.  I'll have to scan in some lovely pictures of me when my little sister was born and the faces I made to get attention.  My Dad hated it and told me not to keep making faces it would stay like that.  Hopefully it didn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment