Annaliese went for her 9 month well visit today and did great! She's just over 20lbs and 28 inches in height. Brendan wanted to come with me while I made Trinity stay home with Craig to catch up on school work since she was sick last week. He actually entertained Annaliese in the back seat and made funny faces at her and tickled her so she would stop crying. She was laughing! I was so proud of him. He's still got his days but he is doing really well with her.
Here are a few pictures of the two. You will see that wherever big brother is she is not far behind. He's just too exciting not to follow!
She's trying to hand me binky
He was tickling her feet and I'm sure she turned around to tell him stop it...and "Girls don't start fights but they can finish them"-from Marie in Aristocats
Here you can see Brendan is playing on the couch while Annaliese pulls up on the toy box and "cruises"
They are cuties!
No comments:
Post a Comment