Yep, I'm also a weirdo that sings songs. And it would be cool if I sang some awesome song that I hear on the radio but usually it's some dorky song like I started belting out while cleaning the kitchen with Annaliese last night. The Love Boat...da da da ta da come aboard we're expecting youuuuu! At least Annaliese was dancing/head bopping.
Craig gets so annoyed. "Why do you get these awful songs in my head?". Just a couple hours before that I was singing Gloria Estefan's, "Turn the beat around...Love to feel the passion". He loathes Gloria Estefan. Which just to annoy him I broke out into, "Come on baby feel the rhythm getting stronga, you know you can't control yourself any longa..." You get the picture. Trinity just looks at me laughing, blushing, and with a look on her face like, "Here Mama goes again." Poor kid I'm scarring her for life.
I still remember as a kid and learning to ride the boogie board at Lake Lanier or Lake Carter's in Cartersville singing Whitney Houston at the top of my lungs at her age. I
So, what do you do when you get nervous? Everybody has some weird habit or quirk. Maybe you pick at your nails (hopefully not your nose), bite your nails, spend and shop, or maybe you down a bag of chips in record time. For me it's noise...humming, whistling, singing (usually '80's songs or commercials). Please pray for my poor husband who doesn't seem to do any of this while he awaits the news on his job interview but has to endure his weirdo wife and all her crazy nuances and corny music that he ends up singing for the rest of the day. I keep telling him it could be worse! Come on shake your body baby do the conga, know you can't control yourself any longer, feel the rhythm of the beat getting stronger...
No comments:
Post a Comment