Ugh...the stomach flu has hit our house hard. The past week and 1/2 have included lots of laundry for sheets and jammies and underwear and lots of shampooing the carpets and Annaliese regressing to a minimum of 10 poopy explosive diapers a day. It's bad. Two days ago I picked her up and oh...I can't even go there it was bad. One of those moments where you start to panic thinking, "where do I start?" because everywhere I look is just gross.
Now Craig is sick. It started last week but I didn't think stomach flu at first. Our A/C broke last fall and we waited to have it fixed until now because Craig thought it was the fan motor. We got a company out here last week and confirmed it is the $400 fan motor which made Craig and I both feel like we were getting the stomach flu. But when he got the fever Saturday in the wee morning hours I knew it wasn't the A/C that was making him nauseous.
So again we have not been to church because we are sick again. Did I say again? Yes, I am completely bummed on that. Although Craig reminded me that one of us would be walking around with Annaliese and not really in service anyway. That made me feel so much better. Did you get my sarcasm there. Oh well it is what it is especially with babies.
He has his interview tomorrow and I'm praying that he will be at the top of his game. I'm just not sure where he is in the flu stage at this point. It goes something like this: 1) fever; 2) nausea; 3) puking; 4) diarrhea. Trinity's lasted 7 days. Brendan and Annaliese are at the last stage but it can last for a few days. I don't know which stage to pray for Craig to be in for the interview. Stages 3 & 4 aren't good for the 30 minute drive there and the 2 hour interview either. I'm just praying he doesn't get sick during the day tomorrow period. And he's praying I don't get sick because mom's can't get sick you know. Good thing I had the stomach flu every year of my childhood life it seems so I must have built up some immunity to it. And as much as I want to lose weight I don't want to lose it over the toilet. Yuck.
I'm praying for an awesome interview please pray with us!! This could be how God allows us to save our home! Oh and since this post was so fun to read (again with sarcasm) I'll leave you with a picture of one my cutie pies. And oh she has gorgeous curls! I'm so excited one of our kids have Craig's curls (he used to have curls until he shaved his head)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment