Sunday, May 16, 2010

Annaliese is 1



We had a wonderful birthday with Craig's family on Saturday to celebrate little Annaliese turning 1!!  Here are few adorable pictures:
Our little princess (we couldn't find party hats and Trinity liked this as a substitute-love it!)
Above is the cake I made.  Trinity made the cupcake which held the 1 and the fact that I couldn't ice under the belly because I hurried and didn't do it right.  Annaliese liked it though and kept saying, "WOW, babab" in a whispery awe-like voice.  She's such a sweetie!

Here she savors her first piece of....ICING.  She crumbled the cake and fed it to the dogs.  Happy Birthday Chippy and Princy!
Blogger is screwed up today so I'll comment on this picture under it.  Ok nothing really to comment except she's a big beautiful icing mess.



Don't be fooled that ain't cake she's eatin'!  She kept saying, "Nums"

Below...after taking so many pictures..."What? Isn't a girl allowed to enjoy a good piece of cake on her birthday?"
Sharing with Grandma (and really just shoving it up Grandma's nose but Grandma didn't mind one little bit)
And here's the cake after.  It looks like Brendan was very mischevious but really he was just holding in his poop.  Apparently he's like his Mama and can't go when other people are around.  Is that too much information?  So anyway...no one wanted to eat the head so Craig and I took those pieces.  This is just such a funny picture to me because it looks like Brendan did this to the bear cake.

Here's my sweet angel Trinity not making weird "holding in my poop faces" like Brendan.  Ah, someday Brendan will have his beautiful smiles back for pictures...I hope anyway.


Here she is above showing off her walking skills while Brendan tears open her presents.


Below she Strikes a pose.  Notice her little toe cheese digging into my thigh.  What is it about pictures that makes me see I need to lose 30 more pounds?  But yet the kids looks gorgeous??  Oh I loathe pictures (at least the ones I look like a big chunker)

Below she's showing off her new hat to Grandma and PawPaw.  She is so cute!  And Chipperdoodle looks pretty handsome too (his birthday is in May too -2 years old now)

We had a great time and I can't believe it's been a year.  I can't believe that Mother' Day last year I was in the hospital and I almost died (and so did Annaliese) while Craig napped on the hospital sofa.  And I still remember the nurse shaking me and sticking the oxygen mask in my face while she tried to wake me up.  I remember thinking get the stinkin' outta here I am going back to sleep in that warm sunny place I was dreaming of with no kids to wake me in the middle of the night.  But that was not to be.  Annaliese made it out without any problems before the doctor could even get in the room only 1 hour later (and still in her amnio sac-the nurse puntured it as she was delivered).  Such a blessing she's been through all the adversity.  Happy Birthday my sweet Annaliesa or as Daddy calls her Wheesa.  Yeah we finally have a nickname!

No comments:

Post a Comment