Sunday, May 2, 2010

Old pictures of family

This is a picture of Craig when he was about Annaliese's age.  Now he was a preemie so is probably a little older and smaller than his baby girl is now but I couldn't get over how much Annaliese looks like her Daddy.  And I think Brendan even looks a little like his Uncle Ricky.  Isn't his mom gorgeous?  Craig's Dad was making fun of his "cool" suit...I thought what a beautiful family and I need to get a good family picture of ours.

This picture below was scanned in and is really small but click on it and see Sandra, my mother-in-law, when she was about 3-4 years old.  She has Annaliese's little curls!  I think she is just precious!  All these years she thought she had permed hair but I really doubt that her mother permed her hair when she was 3.  I think she had naturally curly hair all this time.  The picture below this one is also really small and is a photo of Sandra with her mother and new baby brother, Larry.  I think Gram (Faye) is just gorgeous!!  I wonder if Trinity doesn't have some of her Irish coloring (her older sister Margaret was a orangey red head with creamy white skin and freckles and Faye was the blonde green/blue eyed middle, and her little sister Rosie was the brunette).  I think Trinity favors her grandmother in coloring.  Such a beautiful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment