Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Craig!

Craig had a birthday last week and I feel so bad for him.  Only his parents and I remembered his birthday.  We celebrated it with him and his family (I called his brother and reminded him-silly guy) on Saturday and he ended up fixing his dad's computer the majority of Saturday and then Sunday fixing it for his dad.  Can there be a do-over for his birthday and fathers day?  The highlights were his birthday cake and the christian CD's the kids and i got him (he didn't get any other presents- again I feel horrible!) and the cute frames the kids made for him.

Here are some pictures of his birthday:
This was his actual birthday
This was Saturday
Another highlight on Saturday...
Sweet Craig...I'll figure out some way to make your pitiful birthday and Father's Day up to you!  Best Buys here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment