Monday, June 14, 2010

The mall

One thing I love about North Point Mall is the carousel.  Craig and I took the kids to the mall to ride the carousel, get some ice cream, and buy a watch for me since mine has been broken for a couple months now.

Here are some cute pictures of our trip:
Sweet Annaliese is panting because she thinks all animals are puppies no matter what I tell her
Just drinking some juice look at that leg!  I just want to eat her up!
Yeah!  Sissy, Brother, and Daddy riding the carousel

Hmmm...which animal?
Uhhh..Mama says, "She has a skirt on!!  No one sees hello kitty undies but Mama!"
Ummm, that was completely embarrassing Mama!  She's so preteen!  And Brendan is sooo serious!
Here we go!

Say, "fake smile!"


Now let's get some ice cream from Chik-fil-A one of Craig's clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment