Here she is before walking Annaliese outside (this little angel LOVES outside and brings me her shoes every night after supper):
Here she's pointing to Princess' poopy. Brendan goes and picks me flowers before we head inside and she likes to pick up rocks Brendan has collected from the patio and bring them to me. Before we went inside this particular day she hands me what looks at first glance like a small pebble but somehow she had picked up one of Princess' small doodies. I about died! So not wanting to hurt her feelings and trying to hide my horror and disgust I smiled really fake and said OOOOHHH It's Princess' poopy THANK YOU! Oh...so gross! At least she didn't eat any (that we know of or eat a cockroach like my big sister)
Here's the after picture...I don't think I did half bad thanks to watching my mom cut hair growing up and visiting YouTube for a tutorial.
I cut Brendan's hair the day before so I had to get him in the picture too.
One more picture promise :)
This is his hair the day I cut it
Side view...only because he was still watching Larryboy and the Bad Apple and he didn't want to miss anything. He looks very handsome!
Trini's long locks again and you would think I need to trim Annaliese's bangs but I'm trying to grow them out. The problem is she will not keep the cute barrettes in her hair. She smiles at how cute she looks then walks away to feed them to Chippy. We lost one on the walk the other day too. Luckily no one had picked it up and we found it the next day in someones driveway.
I love my babies and I'm so glad you taught me how to cut their hair Mom!!! Just one of the many things you equipped me to do, although I'm still not the seamstress you are. But I'm working on it! I can't believe how much sewing and gardening relax me. Is that weird? It's like taking a valium! Somebody get me a shovel and some fabric-who needs a spa I've got work to do!
Great job, Kari!! I am ultra-impressed! Trinity looks beautiful and Brendan is handsome as ever. And Annaliese as always is squeezably adorable!
ReplyDeleteKari, What a great job you did on Trinity and Brendan's hair! They look terrific! Of course Annaliese couldn't be cuter! Her little legs look like her Mom's at that age. How funny.
ReplyDelete