Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tellus Science Museum

We are wrapping up our 6th year of home school in about 60 days.  My target graduation date for the kids is the  first full week in May.  I can't believe I've been doing this six years and that next year Trinity will be in middle school!  The curriculum we use is so advanced though, I think she will transition easily to the upper grades.  Let's hope I do too.

Since we are at the end of our school year I thought we should get some fun field trips in that allow the kids to live and experience the stuff we've read and studied throughout the year.  So our first one is a wrap of all the science Brendan and I have been studying the last couple months (how planes, motors, space ships, cars, boats, phones work and fossils and gems and earth science).  It was a museum on 75N in Cartersville and much closer for us than Fernbank (plus it has a planetarium and it's cheaper).

Here are some fun pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment