Afterwards we planned on going to the mall so Trini could spend some birthday money and Brendan also got a little treat for having his tooth pulled and handling it so well-after all he had no idea that was in store for him. And Daddy came home later with mac-n-cheese and some ice cream.
Here's Brendan after:
Since Annaliese had to wait for over an hour in the waiting room she got some lipgloss at the Disney store:
She's so cute! Trinity got a couple of cute Cars t-shirts and then we had to get home because Trinity and I had a Black dress event at church that night to get ready for. I so missed Mom all week, remembering how she made all my dresses for dances and always made a spalon out of their bathroom for us girls as we got ready. She would pamper us with mani-pedis and doing our make-up and hair perfectly. And Dad would always check that we weren't revealing too much skin before we left home. I didn't realize how much Mom put into making it special until I did Trinity's spalon treatment with the other two kiddos buzzing around. But she ended up beautiful. Craig took some pictures but I didn't realize the light was poor and that he didn't take full length pictures to show our dresses so sorry for that!
Now I'm in heels and Trinity has flats on so you can see how she will be catching up to me very very soon. Also, she was gorgeous and the light just didn't do her justice. It was a special evening and we had fun doing silly games and listening to some godly women that were both funny and motivating. Trinity had to play a horn of Row-Row-Row- Your-Boat and she was red as a beet! But she's such a great sport and just full of beauty.
A little favor that was given to each of us had a quote in it that I will post and I thought so true of my beautiful daughters (and my son):
"My daughter has made the darkness in my heart light up brighter than I ever thought possible."
Georgene Maciolek
Thank you God for blessing me with Trinity, Brendan, and Annaliese and my godly husband, Craig who is my Aaron and Hur, and my Mom and Dad who were my closest friends during these years Trinity is in. I made through and see the brightness now. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment