Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scallini baby?

After a sweet friend of ours told us of a restaurant famed for having their babies within 24-48 hours after eating Scallini's eggplant parmigian, I thought hey let's try it. My friend had two Scallini babies and the restaurant has a whole wall full of pictures of babies born after eating their eggplant. After seeing the eggplant is $11/plate and they posted their recipe on the website I thought hmmm let's make it at home. So at 6pm will be 48 hours...will I have a Scallini baby? I love eggplant parmigian anyway so it wasn't too painful for me to eat it (and have it for lunch for a couple days). The kids, however, are so glad they don't have to eat it...they were like where's the meat mom?! I definitely have meat and potato kids (like their Daddy). So far though...doesn't look like the parmigian is going to bring Annaliese here today. Trinity made sure to remind me that it was God who brings her here anyway not something you eat. She is so smart! I know God is smiling at his faithful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment