
The past few days I've been in early labor and I really thought Annaliese was coming on Tuesday. Grandma (my mom) had just arrived in Atlanta and my sweet sister picked her up because I was sure I would be heading to the hospital within a couple hours. Well, you would think after two other babies I would know this was not it...maybe I was too tired...maybe I wanted to really stress my poor mom out-anyway no baby! And the last two days my contractions all but stopped. How annoying-but now I get to enjoy my Mom who lives in Missouri and isn't close enough and so do the grandkids. I get to take walks with my mom and the kids (I haven't taken a walk with my mom in years) and my mom jokes that she can now keep up with me because now I just waddle. It's so nice to have her here...now if we can just coax Annaliese out to meet her Grandma and join the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment