I think seeing Craig's grandmother with her great grandchildren is the sweetest moment...what a blessing to have this Godly woman in our life!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Memorial Day
We spent Memorial Day with Craig's parents and Gram (his sweet grandmother). They brought us lunch and although I spent the majority of time upstairs nursing Annaliese I did get a few sweet pictures of the crew together. Trinity was just a bit jealous of Grandma getting to hold Annaliese and not her...I think she believes we had Annaliese just for her! She loves her sweet sister and Annaliese is blessed to have the best big sister in the world!!



I think seeing Craig's grandmother with her great grandchildren is the sweetest moment...what a blessing to have this Godly woman in our life!
I think seeing Craig's grandmother with her great grandchildren is the sweetest moment...what a blessing to have this Godly woman in our life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! How fun!!! Love the pictures of your sweet baby girl! Don't they get big fast!?! Walked past your house twice this week (yay, I'm up and out!!) and thought of you all and prayed!!
ReplyDelete~Kristin