Sunday, May 31, 2009

We love May

The weather has been so gorgeous in Georgia!! This has been the first May since I can even remember that the weather has been actually spring-like. Trinity and Brendan are so happy to be outdoors while Craig works on the overgrown yard. Usually I am the one digging the trenches around the garden beds and outside until the heat is unbearable...but my little Annaliese can't take the heat too long and it's not very comfortable nursing her outside. But Daddy has saved the day...Brendan brings out all his bowls of water and makes "coffee, soup and salads" out of mud, sticks, and grass with water mixed in. They play "fookywookums" and Krypto the superdog. Brendan is really into bad guys and good guys. He also loves to "wash" himself with the water (luckily before he puts the mud into it). Last week it rained all week and he was missing his water time...so I compensated and let them play water with their play-kitchen. All went well no one slipped and I put towels down so they could dry any spills.

Tuesday we had a doctors appointment for Annaliese She is now 8lbs 2oz.! She is so beautiful! I didn't want Brendan to fall asleep on the way home (he makes everybody miserable if he gets a nap nowadays and stays up until 10pm). So I said," I am making pizza when we get home...do you want to make dough too?" That kept him awake! Those two had the best time making what I think was glue. Yes it took forever to clean it up...but to have both of them happy and having fun on a rainy day...priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment