Saturday, May 2, 2009

My first baby


Well, I've been patiently waiting for Annaliese to celebrate her big debut to no avail. Instead my first sweet baby who is 11...my Pomeranian Princess had to go to the vet ER tonight. Her hip and knee completely came out and would not go back in to place. Normally I can ease it back in but Chipperdoodle (our big baby dog) ran over her today and I think freaked her out more than anything and I could not get her to calm down enough to get her hip back into place. With Craig out of work right now there is no way we can afford surgery for both the knee and hip (something we've postponed for about 9 years now and been fine). She acts like a puppy and I can't imagine having to put her to sleep because I can't pay her surgery bill...I would never get over that. Even with my sweet Trinity and Brendan and now Annaliese-Princess is still and always will be my first baby. Ugh...I fight back the tears thinking will this be the end...will I have to put my sweet girl down. I don't think you ever prepare yourself for the day you have to say goodbye for good to your pets. I know I'm definitely not ready and I am praying for God's healing hand on my sweet baby (well old) girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment