Friday, July 17, 2009

Ready for a New School Year

Despite a hectic and stressful week we are ready for school which will start in two weeks for us! I always get a little (okay alot) nervous before each school year. I always worry how I will do it all and there is so much pressure on doing my best to teach our daughter. Now I have Brendan starting a preschool program this year (alot of crafts, being read to, coloring, and playing) and little Annaliese to care for as well. I am excited but will be really praying that God is with me through this year.

Along with dance lessons this year (it's the first year Trinity has actually wanted to try) here is a picture of all their books and school stuff! I just love the smell of new books...it reminds me of new beginnings and lots of interesting stuff to learn! I love school!!
Also, please be in prayer for my dad!! He had a blood transfusion (5 bags) because his blood is low and his blood sugar is acting crazy. He had a CT scan yesterday and the results will be given to my mom this morning. She is really worn down and she needs our prayers too. It is so hard not to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment