Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Doctor and Hair

Well, yesterday was a big day but Annaliese got her 4 month check up and is in the 80th percentile on her weight (she's 15.37lbs) and 68th percentile on her height. She is rolling over back to front and front to back. She's doing baby push ups, babbling, trying to suck her toes, grabbing chunkfuls of my hair (hence the haircut), and just being plain adorable. Mom I wish you were here to kiss her sweet chunkiness...oh my goodness is she adorable! But I need to stop gushing before I ask Craig for another baby because I'm so in love. How can I possibly forget only 4 months later how miserable I am pregnant??? Truly that's amnesia from God otherwise women may never want to conceive again.

So here's some pictures of cute Annaliese and my new hairdo. Also, a picture of Trinity working hard and well at her school work (she is so smart and works very hard). And then there's Brendan who is again harassing poor old Chipperdoodle. That dog is a saint...I would have bit his hand of by now with all his pinching of the "nosey" but Chip restrains himself breaths heavily and moves away. Smelly and all I love that dog!

Trini hard at work


New haircut (no makeup...sorry for the scary face-just look at the hair)

Brendan and Chipperdoodle

Annaliese lookin' so "cute"


1 comment:

  1. They are all so adorable!! I could just squeeze those cheeks. Love the new do, Kari.

    ReplyDelete