Friday, October 2, 2009

Oatmeal what?

I just have to share something funny Trinity just said. She is my reader and has been appointed reader to Brendan when he is pooping on the potty. She reads him her bible from Kindergarten and he loves all the pictures and the stories. Right before he went to the potty I gave him one of the Oatmeal scotchies I made for our lunch with a widow acquaintance yesterday. He gladly took it and then went to the bathroom to do his business. When he was finished I was still nursing Annaliese so Craig came down to wipe his tushie and sees stuff all over the toilet seat. I know it's gross I let me son eat on the potty but somethings I have allowed to slide when it comes to his toilet training. So Trinity tells her Daddy that it's Oatmeal Crotchies. I am just dying! He sees me cracking up but he couldn't hear her well and he asks again, "what is it?" "It's Oatmeal Crotchies Daddy!". He thinks he heard wrong so finally he comes out of the bathroom and asks me what I 'm laughing so hysterically for...so I have Trinity say it again. Wasn't it perfect though? I think when you eat Oatmeal Scotchies on the potty they are now Oatmeal Crotchies. Yummay!

1 comment: