Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas on New Year's

We spent New Year's Day at Craig's parents house.  I've said they have a gorgeous home and they really really do.  I can't believe I didn't take any pictures.  I brought my camera fully intending to but we got right in to help Sandy make dinner and it just didn't happen.  But Brendan got a bedspread for his new bed and it's so cute!  Trinity got Kirsten Larsen (Swedish 1854 American Girl doll) the sweet little doll she wished she could get.  It was a great day!

Here is a picture of Brendan's bedding & the tent that came with it



he shares his sister's room so he's not so ronry (lonely)

Craig and Annaliese putting the tent flag together (she kept grabbing it and taking it apart)



Craig was aggravated ...I guess Is hould have helped him and not take pictures...


In the tent


And with his bear he named Big Dark Chocolate Snuggle Bear...aka Suggle



Thanks Grandma & Paw Paw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment