Annaliese is 9 months old in this picture on the heading and is whiney today. She is cruising on the sofa, the chairs, the walls, the window ledges, and our shins. She wants to walk on her sweet chubby legs. I get such a kick out of watching her stand on those chunky legs and flat chubby feet. Goodness babies are so precious. They are also alot of work. Trying to get a diaper on this squirmy and exceptionally determined little niblet (as Craig has endearingly nicknamed) is not fun. Just picture her without a diaper on but a shirt crawling away from me as fast as she can while I have a smear of that white thick diaper ointment on my fingers and a diaper. I am crawling after her while trying not to get the diaper cream on the carpet or her clothes or my clothes (because that stuff is like mortar and doesn't come off anything,
Well, Trinity is reading Martha Washington to me and Brendan is getting bored and starting to bother her while she reads. Annaliese is still taking her nap. Let's hope she is more like her big sister who liked sleep and not like her big brother who (like me) can survive on practically no sleep. And pray for my sanity. Why is it that after a trip to spend the night at their grandparents I dream of having another "niblet"? I need a hobby Craig has told me...one that does not require having more niblets. I think he's right.
You guys are having too much fun. I can just picture the diaper thing. Cute little bottom in fast motion away from you. Love it!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of trying to catch my baby calves so I can tag them and doctor their belly button. all the time the momma cow right is with me saying don't you touch my baby. Of course I am falling down and now have something else on my fingers. What fun it is to have babies. They grow up to fast, so enjoy it while you can. Hug them all for me. I wish Brenden was here to catch them baby calves. Love you Dad
ReplyDelete