I know I said I would not post until later this week and that I would post with pictures- I lied. I am excited to say tomorrow Craig will be driving to his parent's home in Smyrna and buying their neighbors 9 year old Isuzu trooper. It's very nice and in great shape and we are getting it for a really great price. So after 4 years of just the minivan it will be nice for Craig to have a vehicle again and me to be able to take the kids to the doctor, go to the grocery store, and maybe even go shopping (without buying anything of course).
I'll post the car this weekend the kids and I will be coming on Saturday to visit Grandma Pat and pick up the truck. Now I just have to fix my wedding band...it split right in half last weekend. And no one ever did turn in Craig's wedding ring. What's all this wedding ring business about?! Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment