Craig is out test driving a used Isuzu Trooper so he can get to work without leaving me sans vehicle here at home with three kiddos. I am here waiting for him to come home and Annaliese to wake up from her afternoon nap and thought I would add a couple things to my site.
With Craig having a job again, we never want to go back to the way we were before we realized how much we had. So on the left you'll see the quotes about money. We will be using our money wisely but we are going to give as generously to people in need as possible. As unemployment rose again last month in Atlanta we are so thankful for the blessing of this job and don't want to forget His grace to us.
Also, my best friend throughout 8th grade and high school (Nicola) has a great site I wanted to share to all of you with kiddos or those of us who secretly love to color while our kids would rather run around the house playing dress-up or cars. Check out the http://twistynoodle.com/. It's a great site for free coloring pages and has some great letter pages for practicing writing and letters and numbers for preschoolers and kindergarterners. Nicola is so talented!
I've got other new stuff coming up but I've got to get some pictures soon. Posts are so boring without pictures! Trinity is taking the Iowa Test Basic Skills Test so I'll be posting later this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment