We had a great and exhausting Mother's Day! It was a blessing to be able to go to church with Craig's parents although we missed his Dad singing because Annaliese took a longer nap than usual. It was such a great message! Two things I want to remember that the pastor said:
1) As mothers and parents we should remember Philippians 1:6 for our children- "...that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus"
2) To love our children passionately, relinquish freely into the ever faithful hands of God's loving care.
So good! Here is a picture from the end of the day:
This is just of Mama and the niblets... Brendan was exhausted!
And today is Annaliese's Birthday she's 1!!!!! Happy Birthday precious girl! I'll post some fun cake eating pictures later today but now back to school.
Love the pictures and hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!!! You deserve it! Trinity looked beautiful in her class dance picture and I'm sure she did wonderfully in her recital. I hope you guys are having a good week. Happy Birthday Sweet Annaliese!!!!
ReplyDelete