Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cutest Annaliesa

My sweet Annaliese.  Out of all my kids, Sandra (my mother-in-law), always says Analeeza (as she says her name and which Annaliese always says no I'm Ainaweese) looks the most like me.  Now all mothers know that it's music to their ears especially if that child happens to be darned cute.  Which just so happens to be the case.  So, I will keep humbly, accepting those compliments while gloating inwardly.

Look at my darling Ainaweese
 Stretching out in Daddy's chair
 Like a cheshire cat grinning at her big girl hair cut (and first haircut)

 She's so beautiful and look at those curls!  Trinity and I are so jealous.  But then one day Annaliese will be jealous of our strait hair.  Isn't that always the case?
And with Trinity's birthday she kept requesting a Princess cake with sugar sprinkles all over.  She told me so many times I will not have to ask her what she wants in May-it is ingrained in my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment