For all you prayer warriors here's an update on my dad! My mom just called and told me that the CT scan showed a huge (that's literally what the doc said) hematoma in my dad's pelvis. Anyone who has had a hematoma knows how painful they can be...but multiplied by the broken pelvis and surgery...oh I can't even imagine his pain! Anyway, they are scheduled to clean out the hematoma tomorrow morning in surgery and hopefully this will get his blood levels back to normal.
When my mom called I realized how much I had been worried because I just started bawling with relief. How is that helping my mom stay strong I haven't a clue but it was such a blessing and answered prayer to know it was a hematoma and that he had made it through the night. All night I kept worrying and even letting my mind go far enough to think about (for a second) what would I do if anything happened to him. And I remember telling God he hasn't even met Annaliese yet and I haven't had enough time with him yet. I am glad God was listening to my measley self.
We also found out that we will not have food stamps again for several weeks because the government's IT guy can't get into our account. But I know God who parted the Red Sea...so who needs an IT guy to get this fixed when God is on our side?! I just pray it's God's will to fix it (soon).
And one more thing to top off the week...I have a gynecology appointment next week for some issues the doctor saw at my postpartum appointment because I am bleeding and not supposed to be. It could be nothing but I'm scheduled next week to have a looksy and make sure it's not serious. At least I have the Medicaid until the 31st of this month to check it out. But man oh man what a week!!
Please God let next week be one million and three times better!! Please, please, please!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment