Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Big Help from a Little Helper

Trinity has been such help over the last month.  With two surgeries in one month it has been taxing on every one in our household to pull the weight that Mama usually owns.  It's been a blessing because Craig is in complete admiration of me and what I do and came up with several areas/things to make my life much easier with the kids and house.  And just hearing him say, "How in the world do you do it all AND homeschool!"  Is a sentence I can just savor over and over.  Truly I never get tired of hearing that and feeling that I'm actually pulling my weight around this house (you know with all my health issues and all).

Here is a look at my sweet little girls bonding as Trinity takes her upstairs for me so I can put Annaliese down for nappy.
Such beauties!  And look at that sweet wave.

Look at this hug!  Annaliese is such a cuddlebug!


Here I'm finally outside for a little bit with the kiddies.  Annaliese is HARD to get a good picture of because she's always on the go.

Case in point:

At least the two have learned to stay put!  And they are the best of friends!  Such angels!

Annaliese is a little over zealous with hugs sometimes!  Poor Chipperdoodle!  But the way she feeds him I think he'll let it slide.  He's a GREAT dog!


As I have time I'll post more.  I'm on the mend and the staph infection is almost gone!  I'm feeling better than I have in years!  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment