Need I say more?
Beautifulness (is that a word?) Someone please, please, please tell me she looks more and more like me each day! You would make my day!
And craziness! He has a diaper on to get us to laugh at him. He is the comedian of the family. I told him that I realized (after seeing his outfit) Superman and Spider man really wear diapers over their costumes because they must not have time to their business. He thought that was hillarious. I try.
And a new addition of sweetness (and smelliness we have to get him to the vet)
I thought God was telling us to adopt a cat (I by the way am not a cat person) SO we went to the rescue ranch and found this little guy and Meow Mix (our other cat) has never been happier. We named him Gnocchi (which is an Italian dumpling) and he is very underweight and needs constant love and attention. We think he is part Tabby, Ragdoll, and Siamese. His sister was brought in with him and is part Siamese, Tonkinese but boy was she mean. He on the other hand is a little sweety. I thank God for this new addition.
Oh and Chippy who you can see in the upper right of this picture is scared to death of this 3lb kitten. He is 60lbs and gets the biggest mowhawk up his back and quivers all over with fear and hides behind me when this little guy comes up. He cracks me up-such a big baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment