I just had to write down a couple cute things the kids said this week. They always say something that cracks me up during the day and always forget them when I go to post but today I tried to tuck them away for later so I could share them.
I was picking up Chippies "biscuits" in the backyard and it had been awhile since anyone had cleaned up. We were being taken over by them so I went to work. As I'm picking them up Trinity says, "Jesus will give you everlasting life, but Chippy will give you everlasting poopies."
Brendan has been in trouble for his attitude and I'm putting a quick stop to that. When he gets into trouble he says in a pouty tone, "I'm just a rat. I'm just a spoiled rat." I had to tell him it was "spoiled Brat not rat".
At dinner tonight Brendan tells me that Meow Mix our grumpy cat is a "forest fire" to describe his grumpiness. And then he realizes as he's talking that he meant "spit fire". So cute.
Annaliese now sighs when she doesn't get what she wants. And she also says "But I don't wannto" or "but I wannto" which sounds like she's got mush in her mouth or like this "ut I one wanna". That is truly hillarious...until the fit comes. Oh being a toddler and almost 2 life is tough. Tough for the parents and siblings! Good thing she's so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment