Saturday, December 4, 2010

Brendan & Annaweese

Brendan has been getting along so much better with "Annaweese" as he calls her.  She is actually fighting with him more.  She is at that very selfish "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" stage.  So alot of my day is spent refereeing the dynamic duo.  But when they get along...oh it makes my heart melt.

Brendan is also teaching Annaliese how to say new words.  Yesterday I asked him if he had washed his hands before supper and he answered, "Yesh!"  And she comes into the kitchen in a sing-song voice saying, "Yesh!  Yesh!  Yesh!".  It was so cute.  He also says, "Awright"  alot and now when I tell her to get down off their table, or stop pulling Gnocchi's tail she says with a sweet smile, "Awright!"  It cracks me up.

In school the last two months we've been studying electricty, magnetism, the telephone.  So Brendan's new words is "contricity" which is really electricity.  When I've put all the kids to bed I come back to his room and snuggle up with him and we talk about our day and he'll  start to ask me these insane hard questions that have to do with contricity.  My little man is brilliant and handsome.  What a great combination.

1 comment:

  1. I always check on you and since you haven't written for awhile I thought maybe you were still feeling bad from the surgeries. Keep up the good work,your children are adorable. aunt Peggy

    ReplyDelete